For now, we can only receive donations via e-Transfers.

We are a Non-profit Society but not a registered charity. We are not able to issue tax-receipts.


After submitting the form, send us your e-Transfer donation to

Upon reception of the donation, we will post the donor name provided to our website for one year.

Great! Now e-Transfer us at